This update includes many new features and improvements to existing ones along with a bunch of smaller bug fixes. See below list
- Automatic Z-report by e-mail - Set email addresses for export of Z-day report as PDF and/or SIE file.
- POS groups - Group your POS:es with the option to define Cost Center
- Product Group Tag - Makes it possible to create and link tags to your Product Groups (eg: Tag product group Pizza and Grill with "Food" to sort your products more easily).
- IN-OUT Cash - Make deposits and withdrawals and report receipts directly in Ancon POS.
- Correction ticket - Enable this to your Ticket Destination to receive correction tickets to the kitchen when a check or check-item is deleted from the POS.
- Predefine kitchen messages - Create pre-defined kitchen messages that you can use in Ancon POS.
- Number of Guests - Possibility to enter the number of guests at the table and get a report on it in Backoffice>Analytics.
- Integration till Retain24 - Integration for Gift-Card management via Retain24.
- Option to re-purchase specific products on a check.
- Outlet name now shown on the Z-report.
- More fields that are saved and "remembered" when using 'Create and continue' on products in Backoffice.
- You can now edit the POS Action-bar from Backoffice>Licenses.
- Removed checks are now shown in the POS under Previous Orders.
- Better handling of products in POS when adding several of the same product but want to select different options in the Add on Group.
- Improved product search in Analytics.
- Auto-ready feature for AnconOrder is implemented and working again.
- Scroll on table maps in POS if screen size is too small and cannot display all tables.
- Control-box and license info is now placed more visible in Backoffice>Licenses.
- “Retry all” function can now be found under integrations to avoid resending each row one at a time.
- Edit products directly from the menu tree in Backoffice.
- Option to filter on Outlet under Personnel in Backoffice.
- The table view (Map, Grid, Open Table) now remains in the same state even if the user has logged out and logged in.